A real estate agent’s job is to make selling your home a stress-free process and to make life easier as we work to get you the best price for your home. It will take a combination of presenting the home well by having it ready to show and successfully executing an effective marketing plan. Click below to receive updated information on what’s selling in your neighborhood:
Strategies to selling your home:
- Top Internet Exposure – having a strong presence on the internet is key! A buyer’s first move when looking for a home is looking online, and presenting your home though photography and video will allow that buyer to see a full representation through these key marketing elements.
- Staging Recommendations
- Photography and Video
- Communication and Transparency
- Personal Web Page – just for your home, log in at any time and see what’s happening, and receive feedback from those viewing your home.
- Showing Text Messages
- Market Update
- Broker Feedback
- Negotiating Expertise
Services We provide when selling your home:
- Consultation on your home’s appearance with our preferred stager.
- Provide knowledge and comparison on comparables and market research/data.
- Listing your home on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
- Push your listing out to all available marketing websites including but not limited to Zillow, Craigslist, Trulia, the ReeceNichols website, our website and many more…
- Actively market your home with paid advertising through Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Email Blasts, and more!
- Signage, lockbox and brochures displayed
- Present all offers that we receive and negotiate on your behalf
- Lead you through the closing process and a successful sale